The positive response to my book, The 1868 St. Bernard Parish Massacre: Blood in the Cane Fields, from the local community has been unreal and humbling! There is a clear demand for this era in history. For those still interested in buying a copy and/or getting it signed, here are some upcoming book signings:
- Saturday, November 4: The 1850 House Museum Store, 11am – 1pm
- Sunday, November 5: The Coffee House, Arabi, 2pm – 6pm
- Saturday, December 2: Barnes & Noble, Metairie, 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, December 7, Cafe Aquarius, Chalmette, (tentative; tbd)
- Saturday, December 9: Fair Grinds Coffee House located at 2221 St. Claude, New Orleans, 12pm – tbd
Here is the Facebook event link for upcoming Coffee House signing this Sunday in Arabi.
If you have any questions or would like to host a book signing, please email me at email@example.com.
Again, thanks to all for the support!