The positive response to my book, The 1868 St. Bernard Parish Massacre: Blood in the Cane Fields, from the local community has been unreal and humbling! There is a clear demand for this era in history. For those still interested in buying a copy and/or getting it signed, here are some upcoming book signings:
- Saturday, November 4: The 1850 House Museum Store, 11am – 1pm
- Sunday, November 5: The Coffee House, Arabi, 2pm – 6pm
- Saturday, December 2: Barnes & Noble, Metairie, 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, December 7, Cafe Aquarius, Chalmette, (tentative; tbd)
- Saturday, December 9: Fair Grinds Coffee House located at 2221 St. Claude, New Orleans, 12pm – tbd
Here is the Facebook event link for upcoming Coffee House signing this Sunday in Arabi.
If you’re unable to attend yet still interested, there are copies available online at Amazon and at Barnes & Noble.
If you have any questions or would like to host a book signing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thanks to all for the support!
I suggest you promote in St. Tammany Parish, there are a great number of people who were originally from St. Bernard now living in St. Tammany.
This is a great idea! If you have any ways to move forward with that please let me know.